Terms and Conditions of Registration
“The Register” Apprentice and Trainee Re-engagement Register
Information and support for apprentices and trainees from small or medium sized businesses who have lost their jobs.
Prior to self-registering as a candidate, or business, please read our terms and conditions of registration.
Those considering registering are recommended to firstly check to see if they are eligible for the JobKeeper Payment, as this may be a more suitable option to retain an apprentice or trainee.
For businesses or organisations, JobKeeper payment information is found here.
For apprentice or trainee candidates, JobKeeper payment information is found here.
Who can register:
- Apprentices and trainees who were in a Training Contract 1 March 2020, have been released from work by their small business employer or small business host employer (with a Group Training Organisation, GTO)
- Apprentices or trainees who were in a Training Contract 1 July 2020, have been released from work by their small or medium sized business employer
- Businesses and organisations, or GTOs of any size with an apprentice or trainee vacancy
Through registration on the Apprentice and Trainee Re-engagement Register you confirm your agreement to the purpose and collection of your information according to the following:
Apprentice or trainee registration details will be used to:
- Attract the interest of a potential new employer with a vacancy for an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Provide detail to a potential new employer that identifies your possible eligibility to attract a wage subsidy through the Supporting Apprentices and Trainees payments.
- Enable NAEN to notify you via email, phone or message
- Enable NAEN to provide necessary contact details, such as phone number or email address, onto registered employers, GTOs, our State Apprentice Employment Network officers, State Training Authorities, or Australian Apprenticeship Support Networks (AASNs) for the purpose of re-engagement in an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Enable NAEN to promote limited registration details such as, suburb, qualification and apprentice or trainee year progression for the purpose of assisting your re-engagement into an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Provide necessary registration details to the Australian Government to assist in statistical reporting on the re-engagement service
Direct Employers or Group Training Organisation (GTO) details will be used to:
- Identify you as a potential employer to out-of-work apprentices or trainees registered
- Enable NAEN to provide your vacancy and contact details onto registered apprentice or trainee candidates for the purpose of re-engagement in an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Confirm your eligibility to request to view an out-of-work apprentice or trainee details
- Enable NAEN to notify your business or organisation or GTO via email, phone or message
- Enable NAEN to provide your vacancy and contact details onto NAEN member GTOs, our State Apprentice Employment Network officers, State Training Authorities or AASNs for the purpose of assisting your re-engagement of a candidate into an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Enable NAEN to market your vacancy details via a range of platforms for the purpose of assisting your re-engagement of a candidate into an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Provide vacancy and company details to the Australian Government to assist in statistical reporting on the re-engagement register
Registered Users Agree that:
- Some registration fields are mandatory.
- The Register may not be able to refer your candidacy or vacancy if data is missing or inaccurate.
- The Register is a self-service tool and may not lead to an employment outcome, however NAEN will actively promote the referral of candidates to vacancies, and vice versa.
- NAEN cannot verify to employers that your business or organisation will be eligible for any subsidies.
- NAEN can use the information you provide to refer to potential employers or candidates, as described in the above points.
- Registration does not guarantee to candidates that they will be offered to recommence their Apprenticeship or Traineeship with a new employer.
- You may be required to contact other government agencies to collect information for registration.
- NAEN takes no responsibility in checking information entered through registration to ensure accuracy.
- As a registered user, you will not use any information obtained from the Register, or via NAEN communications, as it was intended, and will not distribute personal information more broadly, other than for the purpose for which it was obtained.
- As a registered user, you will notify NAEN if your circumstances change. Employers – if your vacancy is no longer available. Apprentices or Trainees – if you are re-engaged.
- As a registered user, you agree to not introduce content into the Register that:
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes self-harm;
- promotes harmful activities or substances in breach of any Law,
- infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, or violates a third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- breaches any Law or results in civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; or
- is racist, defamatory, pornographic, offensive or vulgar.
- NAEN has the right to suspend your access to the Register if you:
- breach any law, regulation or legal obligation, or the legal rights of any person;
- act in a manner that is inconsistent with the Intellectual Property Rights of the Register; or
- use the Services in any manner that is inconsistent with or not expressly permitted.
Protection of personal information
The Register is powered by JobReady. JobReady will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of End Users’ personal information in accordance with JobReady’s privacy policies as modified and published by JobReady from time to time. By accessing or using the Register, you confirm that you have agreed to JobReady’s use of your and their personal information in accordance with JobReady’s Privacy Policies, which are published on the www.jobready.com.au web site.
NAEN is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted on the website (including, without limitation, third party information). You obtain access to this website at your own risk and NAEN accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the NAEN website or any linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ to obtain access to this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
Please contact the National Apprentice Employment Network (NAEN) on 02 9299 6099.